Re: Bio Diesel mix...need help

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 09:42:53 PST

I use a lot of it, check yellow pages for someone who supplies chemicals to
industry. I purchase it in 50 pound bags of a pellet material also in 500#
drums. It is very hydroscopic if you do not use the entire container you
open you MUST store remainder in sealable container. Also you should wear
skin protection and you MUST, MUST, MUST wear eye protection - one grain in
eye and that eye is blind... any dropped on skin will make bad blisters, I
once dropped a few grains on my shoe and before I could get shoe and sock
off I had a blister on top of my foot.
Everette

In all my perplexities and distresses, the Bible has never failed to give me
light and strength.