Re: parts needed for M725 ambulance resto

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 14:16:22 PST

Mike:

It can be very frustrating, indeed. I have found that some companies put up
an email address just because their webmaster says it's the right thing to
do. But they never take the next step, which would be to assign a person the
task of answering every day. I have waited for weeks and never gotten
anything more than a canned response from many so-called sophisticated
companies: "thank you for your interest in our products...please see our
website for more information"

Personally, unless a message gets trashed by mistake via my spam blocker, I
try to answer my mail two or three times a day. There are some old-fashioned
companies who have just not gotten on board with the computer age, and/or
have been overwelmed with tire-kickers and cluelesscenti, for whom there is
never a right answer.

Were I you, I would lower my sights, and give each of the companies one more
chance, by telephone, and then go elsewhere. I have dealt with both Memphi$
an VPW, and have found the "face-to-face" (or voice-to-voice, I guess,)
service very satisfactory. Both places have knowlegeable and polite guys who
can help.

Arthur P. Bloom
www.M35products.com