Coke bottle (jeep) cap

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 14:51:45 PST

Jeez guys, I hate to be a wet blanket, but most of us hailing from back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, back in the days of REAL bottle caps (not those namby pamby twist-off jobs), can tell you that you don't need a bottle opener to get a cap off, nor any tool for that matter.

Simply hang the edge of that cap on the edge of the bumper or other suitably solid surface (like your mother-in-law's Barricuda-like lower jaw) and give the rest of the cap a gentle downward nudge with the heel of your hand and it'll come off slicker'n cow slobber.

For those of you who need extra instruction, it helps to hold the bottle with the other hand while you do this. Practice this before trying it in public, then break out some cold ones and amaze your friends with your worldly ways.

By the way, only a REMF would have a bottle opener on his Jeep. Oops...Strike that last comment, I have one on my M38A1. HA!

Regards,
TJ (certified Coke-a-holic)