Re: MULE ENG

From: Leon Geesey (geeze@rocketmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 18:58:44 PST

Personally I think the price of the New Generator engines are to much
for just this since you end up only with the bare block that you bolt
all your mule motor accessories to. If you could find a cheap generator
that has the A042 engine that runs and doesn't put out any electrial
power would probably be a better solution, but I haven't priced one of
those either.

--- Glen Closson <glen_closson@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Hi Al,
> I would post your message to the M274 Yahoo group.
>
> Basically, the only thing you can use from the generator is the core,
> so
> don't toss your shot Mule engine!
>

> Regards,
>
> Glen Closson