RE: French google

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 00:40:12 PST

This practice is not just restricted to ridiculing France, I cant remember
the searche criteria but there were some equally witty ones about Bush's
failings and Rumsfeldt's advanced public speaking skills.

The pages are done by spotty youths with way too much free time on their
hands. These are people who need to leave their attics and undertake the
challenge of restoring a jeep or a military vehicle thats been lying
abandoned for years.... its an ideal outlet for teenage angst.

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.net

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!