Hummer part in a hurricane jeep in autoshow

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 06:50:19 PST

Hi list this I wish all of you have good personal and
military restoration projects for this 2006
thanks for all the support in 2005

Was impressed
Went to the auto show I was interesed for the
hurricane
that they call ""most capable jeep ever"" and I
think I find that it uses a
hummer geared hubs...

two hemis... two automatic transmissions...
two t cases... and they have to design a aluminium
chassis and carbon fiber body to save all the weight
that they use...
all to make it spining in its center...

I like it but I think we can get the same power or
more with a good modification in a good diesel engine

Alejandro Chavez

M998 1985
GPW 1942