Re: Mail Call @ Knob Creek

From: Dave Merchant (nesys_com@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 12:15:36 PST

I just rechecked the DVD listing in their store.
http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=74778

The program is 1/2 hour, less commercials it's maybe 22 minutes,
but the DVD is 50 minutes, so it may be worth buying.

Dave Merchant

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>

kosh@nesys.com
nesys_com@ameritech.net