Re: DoD installations ban cell phones while driving

From: 69barracuda@mchsi.com
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 06:14:03 PST

Naw...really cheap perfume or cologne, I mean like the 5 cents a quart stuff.
It really works!

Or if your a hunter...use buck lure. But that only really works good if your
out in the sticks and some annoying A** is being a pain.....

And Bucks are around <evil laughter>

But the cheap stinkgood does work, BTDT

Rob

--