Re: tiger tanks

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 06:26:23 PST

Hey Henry wonder what your wife has to say about that idea. I once dragged
my wife about 400 yards behind a snow mobile . she fell off and got her
foot caught in the foot hold and since I can't hear well. Icoulden't
understand what every one was hollering about. Istill got a beating when she
got up though.No sense of humor that one.