RE: Ebay problem

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 07:07:46 PST

It is a Phish scam. Just delete it. Very Common. Check out the URL they
want you to go on if you want and see if it is an HTTPS site. Ebay will
Never ask you for that info in an Email. Go to Ebay site and read through
their info on this. Again. Just delete it and ignore it. The Phishers get
your Ebay name from watching an auction you bid on or list. If you list an
item they can get your email and then they float this balloon to see if you
fall for it. DO NOT. I get these probably once a month.

Later
Glenn