RE: Cucv alternator relay number interchange?

From: John Kristelli (johnk@triodyne.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 08:06:44 PST

I need a D10 Caterpillar bulldozer repair manual. I know the military uses a lot of commercial
equipment, giving it their own designation & making pdfs of their manuals. Is there a way to find
out what military vehicle manuals are available on the internet, with the civilian model numbers?

Also, the Israeli Defense Forces use the D10. Don't know if they also provide pdfs of their
manuals.

Any info is appreciated.

John