Re: Hitler's Car For Sale in 1973

From: Tony Mugno (amugno@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 11:03:16 PST

It has never been conclusively proven that he committed suicide. Most
beleive he did but that is all. Beleive what you will. Without
conclusive proof on hand I think he escaped in a Uboat and died of
advanced parkinsons desease and syphillus while living out the remainder
of his life in a budhist monastary. I have arrived at this unconfirmed,
uninformed, belief because I was told this by the guys over at
www.stormfront.org. They are such a bunch of nice fellows. Why not
hop on over and join the forum. Definitely a military (MV) connection
over there. Oh yeah and the holocaust never happened. Just another
Juden lie

If someone sold his car then they damn sure owe him some money. I
highly doubt he would have given it away!!

Heil!

--
Diplomat -

An invidual who has you looking forward to a long walk off of a short pier.

Politician -

An individual who you thank after you have recovered from your shark attack and are released from the hospital. You thank him for giving you the once in a lifetime opportunity to interact so closely with nature.