RE: Hitler's Car For Sale in 1973

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 13:19:13 PST

I guess the Russians don't want to find out they could be wrong. This way
they can't be proved wrong. There was a really good book and terrible movie
called the Fatherland. It's premise is if Hitler won the war in Europe and
made peace with the USA. It takes place modern day with Hitler still in
control of Europe. It's about a nazi cop chasing down a murder suspect, if
my memory serves me. Really good read.

       "Stu"
Southern NH, USA
"Live Free Or Die"