Re: 250W PA amplifier for your MV Public Service Announcement

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 21:06:52 PST

My Federal Signal PA-300 siren is 200 watts out. I have one 100 watt
speaker in the center of my lightbar and one on the front fender where the
front license normally goes. Most emergency vehicles run 58 to 100 watts
but in these days of civilian radios being loud enough to hear several cars
away I want to make sure that they know that I'm coming when I have to run
code 3! Guess I could always mount this one on the rear of my M-1009 to let
them know I've been there! :-)

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"

Behalf