Re: Coke bottle (jeep) cap

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 15:26:08 PST

Hmmmmm, Dave..... you remember feeding the left handed door Coke machine
like I did.... and then I got old enough with enough disposable income, I
got one! Hasn't been restored yet, though, Once the shop is up or the barn
gets power (which ever occurs first), that puppy will have some Cokes and
Stewart Cream, Grape and Orange sodas in it, but mostly it'll be Longnecks,
helping to ensure a ready supply of "Soldier B's"!