Re: Hitler's Car For Sale in 1973

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 16:38:35 PST

 I vaguely remember when Hitler's car was sold, I was 12 at the time and
liked MVs back then too. I don't remember who bought it, but it seemed like
it was going into a museum or a private collection
 I also remember that some knot head also wanted to buy Hitler's car so he
could blow it up! simple minds for some I guess. Its funny that we look back
at that time and $153,000.00 was a big pot of money, but this last weekend,
I was watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction and a 1970 Lime Green
Barracuda w/a 340 went for $300,000.00! WOW wish I knew where these people
made that kinda money to afford toys like that!!
Mark M-886