Repowered Deuces

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 08 2006 - 14:57:44 PST

Hey gang, does anyone here have an M44 series truck that they think was
depot repowered from gas to multi? I've got a favor to ask if so. While
comparing my M108 gasser and my M275A2 Multifuel tractor I determined that the right
rear frame mount is different from the gassers to the multi's. Would love to
find out if the depot repowers have the mount modified or swapped out and if
it is swapped, is it boltd on in place of the rivets.
Thanks in advance,
Kenny