RE: Ebay problem - VIRUS ALERT

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 08:26:00 PST

Don't click on that! There's a Trojan Virus in the Java Script!

(my anti-virus program popped up, found it and deleted it. Others may
not be so lucky)

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, Mopar Alley, MVCC, NRA, & Saint Jame's
Grenadier Member
1952 M38A1 + 1952 M100 Trailer!
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium