Re: Anyone hear the outcome of the mvpa elections?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 09:54:54 PST

I hope this is the best that can happen to our MVPA right now. My first
thought when all this came to light was just to quit. I'm glad I was talked out
of that and took an interest in the outcome. I hope that the MVPA is returned
to its members with their interest at heart. So much can be done here and I
hope the incoming folks look into allowing us to vote for who we want not from
a list of who they want. I am a proud member and the MVPA will shine again.
Peace be with you Dick Ivory and I know your lending a hand from above in the
restructuring of this club!

Kenneth Engle
MVPA 24371