Re: a pirate's life for me...

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 07:28:01 PST

This is precisely how it was explained to me when I was a kid. My teacher
was my father who spent more of his life on ships than land. The crusty old
sailor has ascended to the great ocean in the sky. I still thank him daily for
being my Dad.

In a message dated 1/9/2006 10:03:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,