Re: Oceola County Swat M113....

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 10:25:01 PST

There is so much armor floating around in Florida why
not just have an interagency agreement with one of the
others that has either a V150 or Dragoon? Plus the
Florida state police has Peacekeepers.

Are you all expecting something that I am not aware of
or are armed standoffs that common in Florida that
every County Sheriff needs armored vehicles?

Rick