Re: Ferret on Ebay

From: Alan Wise (awise1@cinci.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 05:14:05 PST

A Ferret was the first MV I bought ten years ago. Since, I have owned seven
other British armoured vehicles. The Ferret is a great little vehicle.
Though not simple, they are "doable" by most with abundant parts and advise
here in the US.

This one seems pretty solid, especially for anywhere near the price it is
selling at. It appears complete with some hard to find bits. The "radio"
listed is actually the Clansman intercom, which is nice to have. Headsets
are easy to get. If you want a Ferret, this could be a really great way to
get one. Good ones are going for $16,000+. Anything this one might need can
be had for much less.

Alan Wise