Re: registration help

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 08:14:17 PST

I have been told that if you have trouble at one DMV office go to another. And another if necessary to get satisfaction. Playing dumb helps too. "It's just an old truck I bougth from this guy because I couldn't afford anything else..." "Oh, no its not a tank, see, it has headlights and turn signals, brake lights, its just a weird car. There is no gun or anythign like that"

My experience is that the DMV just wants your money. So if you can help them take your money, you can get it licenced.

Of course you will always run into the person "who has a rod up their pooper"