ODD REQUEST

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 14:34:29 PST

Hi ALL.... I have an odd request.. But - it is MV related ..and very
interesting..
During -- or just at the end of WW2 - a German Submarine was taken into the
Southern California area.. Possibly San Diego. My request is this.... Does
anyone know where it was ?/ And most importantly -- her "U" number.???
Like U-505 ??????
Now -- for the rest of the story.... I have a Navy Luger taken from this
Submarine..and wanted to know her Hull Number to pass on to a friend that
wants the Luger..
Thanks.. Gene