Re: M151 Underbody repairs???

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 16:59:33 PST

I own the "rotator" to do this.. If you do not have the rotator kit...forget
it.! Plain and simple..(it is for sale)
It is a very tough job to do - which requires the vehicle to be upside down
for the process. ALL fluids in the engine must be drained... If not upside
down...you will NEVER get it right....
I have done about 9 of them..and none were "easy".. Tolerable ---but NOT
easy.
Gene