Re: I need help moving a huey

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jan 13 2006 - 19:37:28 PST

Jeff, you are too fast for an old guy like me! I agree with your findings,
13ft. 7.40in. skids to top of mast. I normally remove the main rotor blades
and store them under the helicopter on foam pads. Insures that you don't
ding them while traveling. I've never used the bar but I understand that it
works too. I always worried about stressing the blades if left in that
position too long. Never heard either way though, good or bad. Best of
luck on the move!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"