Re: I have the History Channel.......enough :-)

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@fastwebnet.it)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 08:23:10 PST

with all the folling things that have been published in recent years
on this list (Arthur, forgive us...), I think that these historical
news can be more than tolerated...

Everett, go ahead.

maurizio

COMPULSORY MV content: who knows the lenght of GP rear and front brake hoses?

mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
>>To reach a human, contact <ackyle@gmail.com>
>>Visit the searchable archives at http://www.mil-veh.org/archives/

>>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>