Re: Help for new member.

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 14:25:33 PST

on my "outlook express" tool bar and the very top is a heading called
"format" left click on this and you can choose "plain text" or "rich text"
left click on "plain text" I sometimes would have to adjust spacing on
messages that I had copied from Associated Press web site I subscribe to for
history messages.

My experience is limited to Out Look Express if you have a different browser
I cannot help