RE: Airport security (was Kansas Ferret)

From: G Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 16:54:27 PST

Hi Bill
Our family had the same situation. We were advised to put the gifts in a
checked bag and it was transferred from plane to plane at the connections.
Much easier than carry on. I am sure she has already learned this now for
herself for the next time. Anyone flying into the US is checked by customs.
At least that's how it went when I flew from Hamburg Germany to Boston. We
were checked by German security when boarding and US Customs when entering.
It was even worse than a flight in country here in the US.

Regards
Glenn