Re: I have the History Channel.......enough :-)

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 10:37:23 PST

Hi Everette,
    Please don't stop. I can't watch TV, in fact we don't even have a TV
in our house.
Just put a fixed phrase in the subject line in addition to the actual
subject. For example:
{HisCn}
include the brackets.
so a typical subject would look like:
{HisCn}1943 Roosevelt and Churchill begin Casablanca Conference
This way if people don't want to read these, all they have to do is set
up a filter that automatically tosses them in the trash.

What say everyone, does that sound reasonable, or are there other concerns?
I wouldn't think the bandwidth would be a problem since they are very short.

They are also a reminder to us all about why we are collecting and
displaying MV's
Something, I fear, that is being lost on some of us.

Bruce MVPA 23824