Wings,Wheels, and Tracks

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Sun Jan 15 2006 - 17:43:04 PST

The Annual WINGS,WHEELS, and TRACKS show sposored by the Hudson-Mohawk
Chapter of the NY-PENN MVCC will be held on May 20 and 21 2006. Please mark
your caledars and save that weekend for a real enjoyable weekend event with
us in Upsatate New York. The show is projected to be even larger than last
year by the chairmen of the various committees. Our Living History groups
are planning on doubling their encampments bringing people from the
Northeast and The Mid-Atlantic States to interact with our military vehicle
collectors in a great event. The Air Museum offers free tours and several
cockpit tours of aircraft that the Nam Vets will surely remember. There will
be a complimentary hospitality dinner Saturday night for all the Vendors,
Exhibitors and club members. Vendors can contact John Tennis
jatonka@telenet.net for spaces. There is a May 1st sut off date for space
rental. You are invited to visit our WWT web site at
www.wingswheelsandtracks.com for more information and camping on site,
motel lodging, and driving directions.