Re: M885 contact maintenance truck for sale in PA

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Jan 16 2006 - 09:49:12 PST

Because the Maint Troops in the truck remain in direct 'contact' with the
unit when it is in the field. Kind of like an AAA truck that tries to get
you started again with the install of a battery or belt at the scene of the
disablement instead of tying up a tactical vehicle and wrecker or low boy
for a couple of hours hauling it back to the motor pool for a 15 minute fix.
    Ronzo