RE: Generator motors in air boats

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 17 2006 - 21:47:18 PST

I did a quick check though Airboat Trader and it would seem to depend on the
size of the boat and how fast you want to go. The engine are just about
everything, from Caddy 500 ci engine down to this one "8ftx4ft wooden hull
has 11hp honda electric start motor on it with a 42" composite propeller".
Most seem to be set up for Chevy 350 engine, of course every goes better
with a Chevy, so I can see why. There was also a good many military engines
from GPU units though. If you want to check here a link
http://www.airboattrader.com/ and it's free to sell or trade there. Wayne