RE: Kansas denied ALL armored vehicle registrations, its time to do something now MVPA

From: Frank Robertson (froberts@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 22:13:57 PST

Does anyone remember a few years back when the feds stated that they still
owned all things military and were going to take them back? The MVPA kinda
claimed that as a victory, but the ones that really went and got it stopped
were the very rich guys that owned the air planes. Most of them got their
companies lawyers to start Threating law suits. I do not think the MVPA did
much but talk to the members, and then they had to be pressured to do that.
Do not get me wrong, I like the MVPA and am a member, and am in the process
of getting a new club started and get it affiliated with the MVPA, but they
need to take a more active stance. After reading the MVPA bylaws to set up
the new local clubs bylaws, they do not have to wait, they can set up a
conference call, and handle it that way.

If they, or we, let one state do this the others WILL follow.

  Robertson Sniper Restorations Webpage Link

         http://home.midsouth.rr.com/w2sniper