Ordnance Sign

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 11:42:08 PST

I've gotten 8 off list questions about where I got my sign on the barn and
how much it costs.
    If ya want one, contact Hanky who makes them to spec. You can vary the
text to suit your 'unit' and branch symbol. They run around $35 without S&H,
depending on the amount of info and any additional colors ya want. He also
does those government installation , no trespass, deadly force yada yada
types and two man rule ones also.
     I notice the neighbors stopping and reading them while doing their
nightly walks and then avoiding me, the way good neighbors should. The
"DANGER IMPACT ZONE" and the "DO NOT DISTURB OBJECTS FOUND IN GROUND-
CONTACT RANGE SAFETY AT XXX 3373" ones up by the front shrubs seems to cut
down on doorbell ringers taking polls, seeking signatures and selling
magazine subscriptions too.
    The back door is covered by a red 55 gallon drum filled with sand in a
45 degree cradle with the sign over it stating "ALL PERSONNEL-BEFORE
ENTERING BUILDING- 1)UNLOAD ALL WEAPONS 2) PLACE MUZZLE IN SAFETY BARREL 3)
PULL TRIGGER - NO EXCEPTIONS- Per Order of Installation Commander" and seems
to make the UPS and FEDEX guys look at me funny and say 'Sir' a lot when
placing packages by the back door.
    He does nice work....demented, but nice.

Ronzo