Re: Ordnance Sign

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Jan 22 2006 - 07:56:48 PST

Sorry about that! And I know, the effective range of any excuse is ZERO
meters.

    Gotta love Webshots..... I put 4 albums containing 70+ photos there over
the last 3 weeks and the albums are still there but the photos aren't. Takes
a bit of time to arrange them and caption them and crop them and then
Webshots does an upgrade to improve service and screws the pooch.....
    Anyways, at least 8 out of 211 views saw the sign before it went
'poof!'.
    They are back there now, link is active again
http://tinyurl.com/7vcyo
    If ya discover problems with any of the other albums there you might
view, please drop me a line.

    Thanks,
    Ronzo