Looking for Jim Newton

From: Warren Carlsrud (wcarlsrud@globalcare.net)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 12:28:23 PST

I'm trying to contact Jim Newton. I'm not getting any response from
either his telephone # or either email address.

Any suggestions?

Warren Carlsrud

IMPORTANT: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or protected under certain U.S. legislations. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee/agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately via the originating email address as assigned herein.