Antenna Kit Needed!

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 16:47:17 PST

Hi All,

I would like to purchase, or trade for, a complete OE-254 antenna kit. It
would need to contain everything that is listed in the manual EXCEPT the
hammer, I have a hammer, several in fact, from my other military antenna
kits. If you have one for sale please contact me off list at
mojoedd@bellsouth.net with the price to include shipping to 29702 zip. If a
trade is wanted let me know what you need in exchange.

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"