RE: non-Americans serving in our Armed Forces

From: J. L. (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 10:23:44 PST

I appreciate your sentiments for the 58,000 that died, but the one's who
didn't die deserve no less. That includes you.

It's a damn shame that given the exchange of men between Canada and the US
ove the years, we didn't just swop benefits for them as if they were in
their own services, afterall we're all on the same side basically. At least
the Canadian soldiers earned some pretty great G.I. benefits here, as for
the Americans serving in Canadian forces I guess they never were entitled to
much, but then thats not why they enlisted was it?

Ok..back to vehicles.