Re: Lots more packages from home to Iraq

From: Jack Lee (milveh@dslextreme.com)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 11:15:15 PST

Hey gang, little good news to share with ya! I did a blurb in my newspaper
column (Post Scripts) and we now have a whole bunch of snacks headed to our
friend Cliff and his buds in Iraq. The bulk of contributions so far have
come from a television station where one of the news anchors got behind the
story and made some things happen! He said he was motivated to help because
the news media has been treating Iraq and our soldiers very unfairly and it
made him sick! (Now see...news guys are not all bad)

Jack