Anyone deal with an ebay seller named "us-military-man" ?

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 18:34:35 PST

Anyone deal with an ebay seller named "us-military-man" ?

The reason I ask is that he ripped off my picture and description for a
device and when I called him on it, his answer was "Who cares"?

See for yourself. Go to ebay and search for item 6599194166 and then search
for 6594107770 (my listing). Similar, eh?

Regards,

Glen

Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus