Government Liquidation Misrepresentation Arrogance twards Coustomers

From: Kevin Strain / kstrain@earthlink.net (kstrain@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 2006 - 19:55:36 PST

List:
  After 60 days of attempting to receive a full credit on a misrepresented 2.5
Ton Truck at Stockton's Sharpe Depot, I have been told I would not receive a
full credit by Tim Hill, supervisor of the AZ HQ of Gov Liquid.
  I was told that the truck had a air shift front axle, by a employee of Gov.
Liquid. That proved not to be the case. Hill now is refusing to give any credit.

 Does anyone on the list have Hill's supervisor's name and Phone number?
I have not taken removed the truck from Sharpe, and am looking into my options.
Kevin Strain
(415) 440-4044
kstrain@earthlink.net