Re: Anyone deal with an ebay seller named "us-military-man" ?

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 09:01:48 PST

Hmmmm, unfortunately there ain't no off switch for the list. Just an on
switch, so use it carefully! It has a life of it's own. As Young
Frankensteen yelled, 'It's alive!!!!'

"The ebay seller had contacted me and apologized."
Only after it was posted to the list and the hornets nest got whacked and he
figured he was going to get smoked out? Or what...?
    Question in my mind is, 'Did he actually say "who cares" when you
contacted him and only have a change of heart when he realized he could get
chucked off eBay and loose his precious 'feedback rating', or did he
actually have a change of heart BEFORE the feces storm here started to gain
momentum? After the first 38 questions on his item arrived from list members
and was contacted by eBay about the nuklear material/nerxve agxent/poxison
gaz/naxzi artifact army thingy he's trying to sell?
    It sounds like a character issue, dependent on distance from the
problem, as in 'you don't know who I am or where I am so what are you going
to do about it' mind set. Deadly if you populate a forum or list and ever
say, "I have some things for sale on eBay..." and then catch an attitude a
couple of months later.
    We are a merciless bunch of ruffians, and ya never know when someone is
gonna flatten your tires at a rally to get even for a real or imagined
slight. Which is why I never bring a vehicle to a rally the Deuce Butcher
and/or his A.N.S.C.D.S.O.B.S. ( Amish Ninja Sewing Circle of Death Stichers,
Oak Benders and Steamers ) Brotherhood minions might be attending.....
    DeBeers says that Diamonds are forever. Nope, E Mails and internet
conduct are forever.....

    Regards, Ronzo
    aka owner of Bun Bun , my Deuce's new name
     (Google it if ya got some time to waste and like ROFLYAO! Unless of
course you fit the criteria to be Nerd Boy or a telemarketer. Then the humor
may escape you)