Re: Anyone deal with an ebay seller named "us-military-man" ?

From: jatonka (jatonka@telenet.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 15:07:27 PST

How about MV content here? Wanted, a real clean used or new gas tank for my
M44 with Couse Shop Set #2 machine shop. I will pay money, or trade parts,
whichever works best. We made a new fuel pickup tube today but the old tank

is horrible inside. I know about gas tank renew and other liners, but I want
a new tank. Thanks all.