MV hood numbers as registration etc. etc.

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 16:23:03 PST

Can anybody in Texas or Oklahoma point me to any links regarding the laws
regarding the registration of MV's in your states? Specifically what is or
isn't street legal, what plates if any are required. Are halftracks
allowed, etc.

I was thinking, and I may well be wrong, that in those two states, an mv
could used the painted registration numbers as the license plate. If I can
get the links and not have to go out and surf the web to find them it would
save time.

I need to research this ASAP, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2
http://members.cox.net/~m151/
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?