Re: Trouble with GL

From: Michael Howell (doctormv@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Jan 26 2006 - 21:28:49 PST

I spent over a week getting ready for a trip to pick up a M1009 body
with no axles at an unmanned site. When I got there, the GL guy got a
national guard forklift to load my truck. I asked the GL rep why they
stressed that this site was buyer load. His response was while the NG
was nice enough to load people most of the time, if they needed him to
do something else he would not be available and that they had no way to
know in advance. It was a good thing he was available because they had
packed my truck and others in similar condition bumper to bumper and 4
deep and mine was back against the fence. He had to pick up and move 3
other trucks to get to mine. Nothing else would have worked.

Mike
Tishomingo, Mississippi