RE: CAPITALS

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 21:41:46 PST

"but I am SURE that the proper way to reprimand someone is in private, at
least that is what
they teach at NCO school,LMET and every business course I've taken in the
last 25 years"

Not according to any Drill Sergeant (or for that matter any Public school
teacher) that taught me. Of course it been a little MORE than 25 years since
I've been in a school type setting or had to listen to a Drill Sergeant. Is
this why they say this generation of children is growing up soft?

"(A+ in English At Competitive PRIVATE Prep school BTW)"

What does that say about "Private Prep Schools"?

BTW Does anyone else find it strange that a 16 year old in this day and time
needs to be told about "All Caps" I think someone is yanking our chain.
Wayne