HMMWV WTB

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 28 2006 - 23:23:11 PST

I have a friend in the middle of Florida that's wanting a military HMMWV
needs to be a good runner, paint (or lack of) would not be an issue. Right
now he thinking about 4 door type that will convert to the two man type?
M988? I'll send his email address if you have one for sale or a lead to one.
If he finds one, he has a very nice M1009 for sale or trade. I don't have
any pictures of it but here is a link to his other trucks. Wayne

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/militarytrucks/vehicles/exmilitarytrucks/kentrucks