GL vehicles with no title?

From: GotaM35 (gotam35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sun Jan 29 2006 - 11:57:28 PST

Just a little note to ask if anyone else noticed all the vehicles GL
auctioned off this week where sold with out titles? At least here at Ft.
Jackson in SC they where sold with out titles. Will they still be issued
with a form 97? Can we not get titles anymore from GL or is this just some
dummy writing up the descriptions?

On a positive note, I did buy one vehicle. It's a 28 passenger bus for
storing my MV parts. After 20 years of working construction, eating fried
chicken, driving a pickup, and wearing work clothes out to eat, the bus
purchase has finally given me enough "points" to get my red neck
registration card. Yee haw.

Joe Trapp
BLYTHEWOOD, SC