Re: Trailer electrical hookup

From: Carl & Kathy Cundy (mistymtn@gwtc.net)
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 13:36:45 PST

Hello --- check out this "dual purpose hitch" from
Northern Tool catalog. It comes equipped w/ 2 5/16" ball,
and pintle. They sell different size balls to fit this.

(HITCH)
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&productId=7808&R=7808

(7-Way Molded Connectors with 8-Ft. Cable, Model# 2014)Fit semi plug ??

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=6970&productId=200312018&R=200312018

They have many trailer light adapters.

Hope this helps. CR Cundy